Your book cover is not a decoration.
It’s a smart business investment.
What you get:
- Front cover, back cover and spine are designed for your approval.
- Any format is provided, whether softcover, hardcover, ebook, or audiobook.
- You may have up to three cover concepts and as many revisions as you request.
- For hardcover, flap design and choosing the color/finish of your book’s case is offered.
- You own all rights to the cover design.
- Your cover fits into its category while standing apart from your competition.
- Editing back cover text is offered, as well as tips for writing effective back cover copy.
- The barcode for your back cover is provided. You supply the ISBN.
- Your cover will be adapted for advance reading copies if requested.
- Fast, flexible, responsive service and follow-up help you enjoy publishing. Feel free to ask for advice or opinions about any aspect of publishing a book.
- The front cover as a digital file for promotion is provided upon request.
- An archive of all files is provided at your request.
- If you need an excellent interior designer, editor, publicist or any other experienced book industry professional, just ask.
What you don’t get: arguments, delays, or hidden charges
Here is what you do:
Tell me about your book by telephone or e-mail. I would like a PDF of your manuscript so I can read, know and feel your book. If that is not possible, a book summary can suffice. Also, it helps me to know the following information:
- Are there any books to which yours might be perceived as similar in some way?
- What is the age range and gender of the people you wish to reach with your book?
- Are there covers of mine that especially appeal to you?
You will receive a written quote before work begins. Please let me know if you are in a rush but normally you should allow two-three weeks to receive the first proof of the front cover. The first design is often accepted but you are welcome to ask for as many revisions as you like or start a new concept, up to three. My clients enjoy the process. Please be assured that I am here for you and make every effort to give you a cover you’ll absolutely love (see testimonials). If you are unsure, don’t worry. I’ll help you avoid mistakes and get the best cover possible.
After you approve the front cover, the back cover and spine follow within a few days. With your approval of the back cover and spine, the cover will be ready to publish.
A deposit of $1875 (half the design fee) is required. Check, PayPal, bank transfer, and major credit cards accepted.
Satisfaction Guarantee: After work has begun, you may stop and request a refund of half the deposit.
To get started or ask questions, please call 641-472-3953 or email email@example.com
Many thanks! I look forward to meeting you. — George Foster